View RSS Feed

StoneY

What a ride! What a day! What a gal!

Rate this Entry
This Sunday has to be one of the most eventful days I have ever shared with my KB friends, full of drama, fun, and blue skies!

Took my lady Kelly for a ride to martinborough on the KTM, and arranged to meet carla (aka Quasi) at the summit (Taka's of course) to head on down the hill with

So we pull up, get helmets off, chat away with a random biker we never met and my mate Matt pulls in with Graheme, a couple of riders I have come to know from the Gladdy circuit these last 6 months, as ya do.

This utter nutter in a white Starlet pulls in 2 mins later and whacks Matt! Like WTF! We join the numbers to cool it all down, and the moron in the starlet gets out a club weapon, doh!
Anyway details about that incident are in Rant n Rave, so no point rehashing it all here. Suffice to say, my girl sorted it out, wow!

After the drama and dust settles, we head on to Hooters, then visit a few mates in Martinborough and met back up again with Carla and her buddy Gray (yellow ST4, niiiiiice) and head of round the gladdy twisties to the Gladdy!

Arriving there we discover its Bianca's birthday and hes holding court in the garden bar, way cool! Bianca is Ducati_Girl on KB.
So Kelly gets in a few wines, I have ONE beer and a few cokes, and we met some real cool folk there I hadnt met before, some I had, was a great afternoon in the sunny garden bar at the Gladdy.

So now my Kelly, this is her second or third KB focused ride as she had been on a WNCR with me and we entertained the welly Tag O rama players at her place a month ago as well, so she decides thats IT I am getting my own handle on this website! Full on biker chick all the way now!

So, welcome The Pacifier (had to be at the hill top to understand the handle hehehe) to the forum folk, hse is my awesome lady, and is now determined to learn to ride, and wants a yellow Monsta just like Carla's!
At least the gal has taste! (and she's brave too!)

Now to find someone to teach her to ride...dont think I am brave enough to try correct her after the Hilltop incident..............

StoneY

Submit "What a ride! What a day! What a gal!" to Digg Submit "What a ride! What a day! What a gal!" to del.icio.us Submit "What a ride! What a day! What a gal!" to StumbleUpon Submit "What a ride! What a day! What a gal!" to Google Submit "What a ride! What a day! What a gal!" to reddit Submit "What a ride! What a day! What a gal!" to Facebook

Comments

Yella MonstA - now theres a gerat bike!! Go Kelly - you got great taste.

Nice blog StoneY
    Enjoyable birthday weekend indeed, spent with newmade friends...Long may it last.

Ducatigirl