View RSS Feed

Shane - Superlite (#43)

Trini does Hampton Downs .... THIS time!! - part 2

Rate this Entry
I put a vid in the original thread, but here's another couple that I was asked to put up.

This first one is later in the same session as the other one. I ended up chasing Quasi's R1 and was getting ready to pass him when I found a false neutral going into turn #5. He pissed off and one of the bikes I'd passed early got back past me. This is just after that.

This second vid was from playing around mounting the camera in a different place. Because cylinder #4 is a lazy one and never fires the exhaust header stays cold so I clamped the camera to it. Unfortunately I didn't get it quite right and it got too much of the front wheel/brakes in the frame which screwed up the contrast/brightness. However, I know for next time.

Submit "Trini does Hampton Downs .... THIS time!! - part 2" to Digg Submit "Trini does Hampton Downs .... THIS time!! - part 2" to del.icio.us Submit "Trini does Hampton Downs .... THIS time!! - part 2" to StumbleUpon Submit "Trini does Hampton Downs .... THIS time!! - part 2" to Google Submit "Trini does Hampton Downs .... THIS time!! - part 2" to reddit Submit "Trini does Hampton Downs .... THIS time!! - part 2" to Facebook

Comments