View RSS Feed

Gremlin's Tall Stories

When installs go easily

Rate this Entry
Imagine that… an electrical install that went according to plan and was easy.

GiJoe insisted on helping me install the wiring for my heated vest… for some reason he doesn’t trust me. I wanted it installed for my weekend riding, he was busy Friday evening and Saturday afternoon, so we met up Saturday morning. I even impressed him by being up early (aka, before midday).

He comes around, xtank and seat come off and some quick discussion about how to put wiring in. Quite simple, positive and negative, run them straight to battery (short cables anyway). Bolted in the cables, decided where to put the lead itself and then zip tied up the rest. Didn’t even need the tools he brought with him (he’s still using the Ventura pack he once despised )

He left intact, no oil on his shirt and the wiring works… I obviously messed up somewhere…

Submit "When installs go easily" to Digg Submit "When installs go easily" to del.icio.us Submit "When installs go easily" to StumbleUpon Submit "When installs go easily" to Google Submit "When installs go easily" to reddit Submit "When installs go easily" to Facebook

Comments