View RSS Feed

gijoe1313's Blogs

Cindi demands TLC

Rate this Entry
Well, today, I pootled off to Botany Honda to get Cindi serviced. She was booked in for her 6000km service (but I tend to over-run it a little ... this time, only by 300km or so).

Get the usual guff and customer dis-service from the lads in the shop, listened to some alarming South African driving/riding stories from the two saffies there. Wichard was not on talking terms with me since I got Cindi's rubber from another establishment (oh, look - my previous blog post! Fancy that!)

zeocen turns up and asks about loud cans again - I wonder about that lad at times, he can be so speshul!

Anyhow, once the Honda jokes were finished with, I collected my steed and we rode out of there to head for the Hornet Swarm ride! Thanks to the lads at Botany, Cindi is good for another 6000km of riding!

The new tail tidy lurking in my backpack shall also be a nice tasty offering to Cindi and her voracious appetite for blingage!

Submit "Cindi demands TLC" to Digg Submit "Cindi demands TLC" to del.icio.us Submit "Cindi demands TLC" to StumbleUpon Submit "Cindi demands TLC" to Google Submit "Cindi demands TLC" to reddit Submit "Cindi demands TLC" to Facebook

Comments

Do not buy a new Duc...it comes with a Ducati aftermarket catelogue...buying the bike is cheap its all the bling .....

You bike looks nice