View RSS Feed

Greentea happy land

good luck so far for the first week

Rate this Entry
Quote Originally Posted by Greentea View Post
Last Monday was my first day to ride myself on the road to work since I bought my bike in Aug.. Bit nervous but all excited.
God answered my request in a hard way, as I was so much wanted a new helmet with the slid sunglass inside. Not too long I had my new bike I had accident damaged my old helmet, even though I was on the tight tight budget I still have to buy a new one to allow me to ride bike again. So excuse good enough to buy the one I wanted.
With the flash helmet and crashed trousers and jacket I was very proud on the road to ride to work.
Last week god might proud of me too, so gave me whole week sunny days to ride. 10 mines to work distant seems not enough experience for me so I did go extra mile to ride from Manurewa to North shore Glenfield. First time on Motorway nervous of cos. slow lane all the way to north shore, wind seems laughed at me that time thought I am a newbie, blow my bike bit swing aside. I did hope that I won’t be blown off from the bridge though.
Anyhow, a new week star, lets ride in the rain.

Submit "good luck so far for the first week" to Digg Submit "good luck so far for the first week" to del.icio.us Submit "good luck so far for the first week" to StumbleUpon Submit "good luck so far for the first week" to Google Submit "good luck so far for the first week" to reddit Submit "good luck so far for the first week" to Facebook

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

That's the way! Proud of how you are doing and working at becoming a more safer and confident rider!