View RSS Feed

mozzee

Short Persons Bike

Rate this Entry
Hi there, just realised it's been over a year since I've been on this site! Oops!!

Been riding a Honda VTR 250 for a couple years now...really looking to upgrade. Unfortunately, I'm only 5'2" and my current bike is probably the max height I could comfortably reach the ground on (even now I can't put both of my feet flat on the ground).

I prefer sports bikes...but wouldn't have a clue what bike's are suitable for a midget like me? Anyone out there have any advice??

Submit "Short Persons Bike" to Digg Submit "Short Persons Bike" to del.icio.us Submit "Short Persons Bike" to StumbleUpon Submit "Short Persons Bike" to Google Submit "Short Persons Bike" to reddit Submit "Short Persons Bike" to Facebook

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Just looking into exactically this problem at the moment. My partner is 5'2" also. And have found the Suzuki Gladius, and the Yamaha XJ6n are a good fit. 785mm seat height. She sat on the Suzuki And was most comfortable. Feet almost flat. Lowering kit Availiable on E-Bay for the bike also. Hope this helps.
    My wife is 5ft1 and she is riding a triumph Speed 4 with a lowering link .The bike dry weight is 173 kg.