View RSS Feed

greasegirl6

Thinking about the forgotten ones - animals

Rate this Entry
I have heard so many sickening stories on the news regarding animal cruelty. I wish I could do something. Why do us humans seem to think that we are superior to animals and that animals are bottom of the list of things that are important? Why does the government not fund the SPCA? Why does the lottery commission fund useless sports people who have plenty of money anyway when they could be helping out the SPCA? I have volunteered for the SPCA before and have seen how hard it is to work in such a crammed, worn out place and the people that work there should be knighted for the hard work they put in for NOTHING! Humans are the ONLY species of animal that kills and tortures for the pure pleasure of it. I think we should bring back the death sentence. The prisons are crammed with scum that have no remorse and every intent to offend again. Murderers, rapists and animal abusers should be put in the same conditions as the dogs and cats in korea, the bears in thailand and the pigs in crates here in New Zealand. I think every animal loving biker should get together one weekend and donate money and supplies to the SPCA again. I couldn't make the last ride because of work, but I'm so happy that these rides are already taking place.

For the animals, I hope there are more animal lovers out there than there are abusers, and if we all put in a little bit then that can make a big difference and then we may be able to stop these things happening in their tracks. If you know anyone who abuses animals, DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT! Don't let it happen because people like that become child abusers and murderers.
I hope I have support for this, everyone I talk to seems to justify the actions of these sick freaks.

Submit "Thinking about the forgotten ones - animals" to Digg Submit "Thinking about the forgotten ones - animals" to del.icio.us Submit "Thinking about the forgotten ones - animals" to StumbleUpon Submit "Thinking about the forgotten ones - animals" to Google Submit "Thinking about the forgotten ones - animals" to reddit Submit "Thinking about the forgotten ones - animals" to Facebook

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Well put chicky. Im keen to get behind any rides and collections for the SPCA. I know our local one does so much for their furry friends, including reuniting lost pets with their owners. They deseve all the help they can get! And I agree, anyone caught abusing animals in any way should be put in the same position as their victim. Like those school boys that were playing hacky with that puppy and throwing it through a basket ball hoop, sick m(*&#%fu(*&s!
    I like microwaving cats :3