View RSS Feed

Anthony Wright

Hi my name is Anthony Wright

Rate this Entry
Quote Originally Posted by Taz View Post
Thanks Anthony.
I have already purchased several tyres off Mike. Will be back for a another soon.

Taz.

Submit "Hi my name is Anthony Wright" to Digg Submit "Hi my name is Anthony Wright" to del.icio.us Submit "Hi my name is Anthony Wright" to StumbleUpon Submit "Hi my name is Anthony Wright" to Google Submit "Hi my name is Anthony Wright" to reddit Submit "Hi my name is Anthony Wright" to Facebook

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Anthony Wright, how the hell are you mate.Nice to see you here in KB.
    I bought two tyres off Mike last month, oh and got the bike serviced, both bikes, both of the wifes bikes and yes you stickered em both.
    Appreciate the Business, look forward to doing another event with MAGNZ, just yesterday i went onto our website www.theredeemed.org and went into 2010 past events and watched the video clips of MAGNZ launch at our tyre shop what a fantastic day.
    Can you please find out if you guys are still keen to do a charity ride for Aria Mcdonald if so let me know as i will help organise the run.
    Thanks Anthony
    Hey, you don't know me, I was at the MAG launch - a good mate of ours has recently started working for you, his name in Neil no doubt my husband and I will be buying tyres off you in the near future.
    Neil Walker and i go way back he truely is a good man, He is as keen as, even though he has a hang of a way too travel too work.
    Appreciate your comment and look forward to doing another event with MAGNZ.
    Sweet as , spot ya at DPC Anthony