View RSS Feed

NorthRider

Performance Pipes for Daytona 675 - Thoughts?

Rate this Entry
Hi everyone - I'm looking for peoples views on the best sounding/looking pipe for a Triumph Daytona 675 (09). I'm pretty taken with the Jardine RT-1 (carbon). Are there any thoughts on the Jardine or, 'better' alternatives...views would be most welcome! Thanks.

Submit "Performance Pipes for Daytona 675 - Thoughts?" to Digg Submit "Performance Pipes for Daytona 675 - Thoughts?" to del.icio.us Submit "Performance Pipes for Daytona 675 - Thoughts?" to StumbleUpon Submit "Performance Pipes for Daytona 675 - Thoughts?" to Google Submit "Performance Pipes for Daytona 675 - Thoughts?" to reddit Submit "Performance Pipes for Daytona 675 - Thoughts?" to Facebook

Comments

In my opinion you can't go past the orginal Triumph TOR exhaust. Sounds great without being too loud. Supposedly has the same performance boost as an aftermarket can, and looks standard. Aftermarket cans all have this "tacked on" look, and some look right out of place.
    I was riding along behind Cloggy just the other night thinking how great the triple sounded. Another plus for the TOR is that they've got a map specifically for it (which would go for the Arrows cans as well). On the downside there's no weight saving.

Mate had a Two Brothers which was incredibly light but for me was obnoxiously loud. YMMV.

The Jardine sounds good on the Youtube clip... but it also sounds LOUD. Looks... interesting :yes:
    Ha ha, I knew you two would be all over this when I saw the subject! Especially you Cloggy!
    Thanks guys - really appreciated. I kinda discounted the TOR but now im growing to like the idea - appreciate the clean, factory lines and the modest (yet quietly aggressive) sound. Cheers.