View RSS Feed

all4A50s newbie experience

Merry Christmas. happy New Year, Let the rubber hit the track & ride without a care.

Rate this Entry
Tomorrow is the first round of the King of Kaitoke and I can't wait. For me it's like being a kid on Christmas Eve and being unable to sleep cause your too exited.

I am going back to B Grade as I am not fast enough for A Grade. This should also working in favour for winning both B grade and King of Kaitoke as I am running 5 second quicker laps and am on a much faster bike.

From the people who were in B grade last year;
Caleb would have been the toughest to race against, however as He won B Grade last year he has to move up to A Grade.

I am slightly worried about getting passed Nigel as he takes very good tight lines. He got harder to get passed every time I raced against him.

AJ, when he is in form, is another who when in form I will really have to work to beat him.

If Skunk is on a good bike he is blistering good as well.

Submit "Merry Christmas. happy New Year, Let the rubber hit the track & ride without a care." to Digg Submit "Merry Christmas. happy New Year, Let the rubber hit the track & ride without a care." to del.icio.us Submit "Merry Christmas. happy New Year, Let the rubber hit the track & ride without a care." to StumbleUpon Submit "Merry Christmas. happy New Year, Let the rubber hit the track & ride without a care." to Google Submit "Merry Christmas. happy New Year, Let the rubber hit the track & ride without a care." to reddit Submit "Merry Christmas. happy New Year, Let the rubber hit the track & ride without a care." to Facebook

Comments