View RSS Feed

gatch

Spartacus !

Rate this Entry
My old spada chassis that I was keen on "f3ing", is now fast become a bucket racer.

In the space of 9 days, I have..

- raced my buddies ol cb125 around Kaitoke and loved every minute of it, some good dudes/ladies there, good racing, at relatively low cost, where the bad side ?
- bought a GL145 motor and have figured out how it all falls together, got some bearings on order and hopefully will have the crank assembled tomorrow after work.
- secured a complete GL for $50 ! What a steal ! Something wrong with the motor but I'm sure I can figure it out, might have a complete spare motor to fiddle with.. Neato.
- bought a carb that may work, though I may have ripped myself off there..
- found manuals that are useful and will steer me in the right direction if I get stuck.

There is a round of nth island bucket champs in march, I am hoping to have my bike operational by then. I doubt it will be competitive, but so long as it circulates and doesn't give me any grief I'll be happy.

WATCH THIS SPACE.

Submit "Spartacus !" to Digg Submit "Spartacus !" to del.icio.us Submit "Spartacus !" to StumbleUpon Submit "Spartacus !" to Google Submit "Spartacus !" to reddit Submit "Spartacus !" to Facebook

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments