View RSS Feed

homer's Blog

indicating?

Rate this Entry
I was going south on a two lane south and two lane north avenue which has a centre rasied island running full length along it....anyways there was a car indicating from the inner lane heading north wanting to turn left i was going to wait as it changed lanes and then i saw it indicating so i went right and cut it off....what made me do this well considering it indicated and was also a cop and since the car was going down the street to the police station you would assume it was going to turn so had to give way to me ...but no it was just changing lanes
i got pulled up round the corner and was asked if i had seen the indicator which i replied yes then explained i thought he was turning to go to the station but he was just changing lanes anyway i didnt get a ticket so all was good i did explain the fact that you shouldnt change lane coming up to an intersection. all in all it worked out well .

Submit "indicating?" to Digg Submit "indicating?" to del.icio.us Submit "indicating?" to StumbleUpon Submit "indicating?" to Google Submit "indicating?" to reddit Submit "indicating?" to Facebook

Categories
Sport/Road Bikes

Comments