View RSS Feed

FLIPTOP

Bloody Rats chewed through 28 wires on the quad and made a nest

Rate this Entry
Bloody rats, Had trouble with dash on the grizzly 450 and then a week later it wouldn't start. Now we have discovered it you take off the front carrier, lift off the black top plastic panel then remove the dash there is a lovely compartment for a rats nest complete with chook pellets, twine, fluff and feathers and of course rat shit. Not only have they chewed through 28 wires bit have also taken out segments with them. Still have about 12 not connected yet but it is up and running again. Set two traps last night and didn't catch a thing but saw one of the huge culprits!!!!!

Submit "Bloody Rats chewed through 28 wires on the quad and made a nest" to Digg Submit "Bloody Rats chewed through 28 wires on the quad and made a nest" to del.icio.us Submit "Bloody Rats chewed through 28 wires on the quad and made a nest" to StumbleUpon Submit "Bloody Rats chewed through 28 wires on the quad and made a nest" to Google Submit "Bloody Rats chewed through 28 wires on the quad and made a nest" to reddit Submit "Bloody Rats chewed through 28 wires on the quad and made a nest" to Facebook

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

http://www.ratzapper.co.nz/

Best device I've come across...
    Thanks, That may be my best option as still didn't catch any furry little shits last night either
    Fuck I hate rats. Bastards chewed through the ventilation duct for our rangehood which wouldn't have been a problem except it is practically inaccessible. Spent an hour in the ceiling wedged in a tiny crawl space working one-armed to fix it.

Still, I think if they had nested IN MY BIKE and chewed through stuff I'd be spewing.