View RSS Feed

Anthony Wright

Make My Day Charity Ride, Lisa has picked her coffin

Rate this Entry
Hi it is Anthony here from Drury tyres/Drury Performance Centre on Sunday the 24th of July 10:30am we are having another charity ride, meeting at 257 GT STH Rd Drury.
This year we aim to purchase a special needs vechicle for Lisa Marie Jeptha, her parents do not own a vechicle and the family would love to get out and about to spend time with Lisa before she passes.
Lisa is terminally ill and is not expected to make it to her 12th birthday, she has muscular dystrophy and she is producing too much C02 in her blood stream.
Andrew Stroud will lead the riding, hopefully on his racing suzuki, the ride will be a small loop out to Patamoe then cutting back through to Karaka.
VIP parking is to be had at the Greenlane speedshow and all the riders can put their machines on display right next to the main showroom.
On arrival two sets of tyres will be given away at the DPC stand inside the showroom, a set of PIRELLI motorcycle tyres to fit what ever bike you ride and a set of GT Radial car tyres.
A $300.00 credit note will given to the best bike on the ride, judged by Andrew Stroud.
Ben Lummis will sing Lisa a couple of songs and riders can look around the speed show and make there way home as they please.
For more information on the days activities visit www.tires.co.nz or www.theredeemed.org

Submit "Make My Day Charity Ride, Lisa has picked her coffin" to Digg Submit "Make My Day Charity Ride, Lisa has picked her coffin" to del.icio.us Submit "Make My Day Charity Ride, Lisa has picked her coffin" to StumbleUpon Submit "Make My Day Charity Ride, Lisa has picked her coffin" to Google Submit "Make My Day Charity Ride, Lisa has picked her coffin" to reddit Submit "Make My Day Charity Ride, Lisa has picked her coffin" to Facebook

Comments