View RSS Feed

My Leaky Home Blog

5...4...3...2...1...Thunderblogs are GO!

Rate this Entry
Ahh, wouldn't it have been great to have a blog before the house renovations started?

Here we are, 4 and a bit months down the track with many fascinating tales of resource consents, building consents, outrageous fees and impending court cases that could have filled the entries here. I may do some retrospective blogging on the whole process to warn others what they are up against.

Still, theres only 2 weeks left of the build and the house is looking damn good. 2 new bedrooms, a new kitchen, a new ensuite and fully network cabled. Grrrr. At least I'll have a nice comfortable study to get back into and do some serious gaming and dev work. Must remember to put a lock on the door to keep her indoors, out

Stay tuned for tales of woe, heroism in the face of local council bylaws and a shot at the front page of the Harold if we get $300k+ in leaky home related damages

Submit "5...4...3...2...1...Thunderblogs are GO!" to Digg Submit "5...4...3...2...1...Thunderblogs are GO!" to del.icio.us Submit "5...4...3...2...1...Thunderblogs are GO!" to StumbleUpon Submit "5...4...3...2...1...Thunderblogs are GO!" to Google Submit "5...4...3...2...1...Thunderblogs are GO!" to reddit Submit "5...4...3...2...1...Thunderblogs are GO!" to Facebook

Categories
Personal entry

Comments