View RSS Feed

cheshirecat

Ruapuna Training Day

Rate this Entry
Quote Originally Posted by rastuscat View Post
Yesterday there was a training morning at Ruapuna with some of ChurChurs professional instructors, and some very experienced racers.

About 50 or so riders paid $65 (I think) for the experience of the instructors, and all seemed to have a good morning of it. No negative comments arose, or at least, none that I heard of.

I had one of the motorcycle Popos out there on the track on his Popo-mobeel, and I was in the pits just engaging with as many as I could. It was a great to chat about bike-specific stuff, law, safety, gear, bikes, all that malarky.

We have quite a cool training group down here. We're looking at doing more stuff, I'll post it for anyones interest.
yes please post.

I took a UK police motorcycle course way back in the 70's. Use the principles every time I ride and my VFR really appreacites it.

Submit "Ruapuna Training Day" to Digg Submit "Ruapuna Training Day" to del.icio.us Submit "Ruapuna Training Day" to StumbleUpon Submit "Ruapuna Training Day" to Google Submit "Ruapuna Training Day" to reddit Submit "Ruapuna Training Day" to Facebook

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments