View RSS Feed

all4A50s newbie experience

I now see the beauty of riding the perfect race

Rate this Entry
I now see the beauty of riding the perfect race as for those 8 - 10 laps your out giving it your all and you become lost in the simple task of riding your bike. Almost nothing else going on in your life matters.

I raced late last month for "one last time" before going into hospital for treatment for cancer. It was the first time my health really affected my riding as I couldn't breath.

Tomorrow I am being admitted into Wgtn Hosp for further tests and start chemo and radio therapy and its scaring the shit out of me. For the first time in my life there is nothing I can do to fix this problem.

Too all of you out there. Enjoy the simple pleasures that riding brings you. I very much hope I can enjoy too, hopefully with some of you...

Submit "I now see the beauty of riding the perfect race" to Digg Submit "I now see the beauty of riding the perfect race" to del.icio.us Submit "I now see the beauty of riding the perfect race" to StumbleUpon Submit "I now see the beauty of riding the perfect race" to Google Submit "I now see the beauty of riding the perfect race" to reddit Submit "I now see the beauty of riding the perfect race" to Facebook

Comments