View RSS Feed

T'O'Neillanator

Looking for some GN250 Parts, eg. Handlebars for a Cafe racer transformation!

Rate this Entry
HI ALL!

This is the first Post i have created so go easy

Alright, i've recently been inspired into turning my little Suzuki GN250 into a neat Cafe Racer, Mainly by replacing the Handlebars, New exhaust, and a back seat cowling and
a mean paintjob!
The idea has been in my head for a couple weeks and i've got it all planned out, although, it's a mess trying to find parts online, That's where you come in!
I created this Post mainly for people to add ideas and tell me what i'm doing wrong :P, if you also have any knowledge on where to get motorcycle parts I would gladly appreciate
the help!

Cheers a bunch guys!!!!

Submit "Looking for some GN250 Parts, eg. Handlebars for a Cafe racer transformation!" to Digg Submit "Looking for some GN250 Parts, eg. Handlebars for a Cafe racer transformation!" to del.icio.us Submit "Looking for some GN250 Parts, eg. Handlebars for a Cafe racer transformation!" to StumbleUpon Submit "Looking for some GN250 Parts, eg. Handlebars for a Cafe racer transformation!" to Google Submit "Looking for some GN250 Parts, eg. Handlebars for a Cafe racer transformation!" to reddit Submit "Looking for some GN250 Parts, eg. Handlebars for a Cafe racer transformation!" to Facebook

Comments

And forks and tank too? :P
    Trademe parts
    and try contacting some bike wreckers

Best of luck with the modding

annnnnd.... Welcome to KB.
    Anymore progress?