View RSS Feed

all4A50s newbie experience

Feeling the beauty of riding the perfect race

Rate this Entry
Well the one last time ride I expected the last one to be wasn't and was followed by 2 practices and and 11/2 days of racing.

This first practice was lots of heart leaping little thomas the tank engine's "I can do this, I can do this."

The second practice was lets get some decent laps times and was more than happy with 46 sec laps (about a sec off my top consistent times)

With first day weather packing up and I crashing I'd had enough and went home after lunch. It also gave me a chance to work lowering the pegs on the bike for the next day.

Lowering the pegs made a huge difference and made the bike 10 percent more comfortable to ride. Ran consistent 50 sec laps and finished each race. Goal achieved.

And now onto Taupo on the 6th (GP #4 for me), then to Kaitoke on the 20th of November (Roud 2 of King of Kaitoke), where both Bikerbee (my daughter) and I are competing in the the same grade.

One of my goals is to get to bring back the focus of just man on machine going as best as he can for those 8 - 10 laps.

Submit "Feeling the beauty of riding the perfect race" to Digg Submit "Feeling the beauty of riding the perfect race" to del.icio.us Submit "Feeling the beauty of riding the perfect race" to StumbleUpon Submit "Feeling the beauty of riding the perfect race" to Google Submit "Feeling the beauty of riding the perfect race" to reddit Submit "Feeling the beauty of riding the perfect race" to Facebook

Comments