View RSS Feed

madbikeboy

Why does kiiwibiker have such a low level of technical support?

Rate this Entry
Quote Originally Posted by Viscount Montgomery View Post
where's the best place to buy a sparkplug for my 250 and what sort of spanner fits my bike because the chain seems looser than it should be and sometimes falls off when I'm riding. Also is it OK to have wavy-shaped teeth on the back sprocket? Mine are smooth and quite rounded and look like a different style than on other bikes. I've noticed on hills there seems to be a slipping clacking sound, is this normal? I've fallen off a few times now, mainly just loss of control more than anything, how many more crashes will it take before I can be classed as a good rider?
What's a spark plug? As for the clacking sound, suggest you put your false teeth back in instead of leaving them on your saddle as you push your motorized bicycle up the hills.

Finally, in order to be the best rider in the world, get a kiwibiker membership

Submit "Why does kiiwibiker have such a low level of technical support?" to Digg Submit "Why does kiiwibiker have such a low level of technical support?" to del.icio.us Submit "Why does kiiwibiker have such a low level of technical support?" to StumbleUpon Submit "Why does kiiwibiker have such a low level of technical support?" to Google Submit "Why does kiiwibiker have such a low level of technical support?" to reddit Submit "Why does kiiwibiker have such a low level of technical support?" to Facebook

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments