View RSS Feed

Maakz

Learner Ride to Taupo (Saturday 11 Feb 2012)

Rate this Entry
TiiHiiHeee hihihi ...ON...let me count the ways my lil hummingbird..Newbi Newbi...come on Chica...facials hmmmm gurlz best friend, keeps the pores refreshed and hydrated. Amused Phreak...bit of relaxation after work to take the edge off. hehehe...

Submit "Learner Ride to Taupo (Saturday 11 Feb 2012)" to Digg Submit "Learner Ride to Taupo (Saturday 11 Feb 2012)" to del.icio.us Submit "Learner Ride to Taupo (Saturday 11 Feb 2012)" to StumbleUpon Submit "Learner Ride to Taupo (Saturday 11 Feb 2012)" to Google Submit "Learner Ride to Taupo (Saturday 11 Feb 2012)" to reddit Submit "Learner Ride to Taupo (Saturday 11 Feb 2012)" to Facebook

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

I dont understand girl talk ....
    Hahahahaha
    I'm with Mark.
    Ummmmm yeeeaaahhhh.... I'm with Mark and Chef.......
    oh dear.......
    Oh my...

I think we should teach this young'n how to work the forum

Sup yo yo dang dawwwwwg doin' da lines ya'll wit dat bars from nam....crackin!
    yes, but will there be manly man in short shorts?????
    Only real men wear shorts, ya need the legs to pull that shit off...
    Yeah yeah, spot the luddite...aha aha...das me. Hmmm hehehehe...manly short shorts ala new zelan stylz...givit up for STUBBIES...bugga grips and and the merv mo...OH YEAH BABAY>
    girlz like to have fun, even if it just visual......mmmmmm he's got legs.....and he knows how to use them......he's got legs.....dum di dumm dummmmm
    oh yeah babe, i ain't behavin
    Quote Originally Posted by blue rider
    girlz like to have fun, even if it just visual......mmmmmm he's got legs.....and he knows how to use them......he's got legs.....dum di dumm dummmmm
    oh yeah babe, i ain't behavin
    You leave my shorts alone!
    u was not the only one in short shorts it is not my fault you kiwi man are so easy showing of your legs.
    btw did you see the pair of shorts i left for newhere on the other thread?
    Quote Originally Posted by blue rider
    u was not the only one in short shorts it is not my fault you kiwi man are so easy showing of your legs.
    btw did you see the pair of shorts i left for newhere on the other thread?
    Yes it assaulted my eyes, I had to shut them and go wash them out quickly so i didn't go blind.