View RSS Feed

actungbaby

Riding the bike

Rate this Entry
Got to say i love this bike after thinking i might not get one with it

Befire it sat in garage between early jan (thanks guys in auckland for helping)

And late march m i had naging feeling i made huge mistake . i spent over grand

Just on parts Not as many hours as expected at moment plan has gone to well. plan , apart from still no wof which is frustrating to say the least.

I even got it sliping on the rear so must be getting more used to it . actually first time done that on bike , i mean more sliter feel for few secs hehe

next on list is headlight and getting brake cylinder in the calibers cleaned up and
Un sezied not happy with how they look dont look like service in years alot grim
I surpose out sight out mind sort deal , must admit never cleaned them on my own bikes either though did bleed the fulid reg

Down side the cracked right fairing i fastened well but air got behind and lost
it damm thats major setback as need to have idicators on that backwards step

Should left it of but looked yuk.

Must say riding a bike at 48 is alot better than when was young think really appricated it more

The gearbox is fantastic best i used the bike is heavy but sure doesint feel it
its no 250 but alot better than the cb 750 i had and tires are great

They seem heat up fast too first time ridden on radials great feel even at road limit in the corners .

I need finish the brake master cylinder rebuild but need buy some circlip pliers
damm 35. bucks ouch as 2 i have are too wide tips to work

I getting great at braking with the rear and gearbox but not very safe if get emergency stop , and cant relax like that am always watching like hawk.
had dude 4 wheel drive try move on me 2 days ago damm was just slowing for 70kph just well did it eraly i was like wtf .. gave angry fist wave.

is it me or car drivers getting worse , had lady stop in middle road put on left then right indicators, then waved me on , trouble was it be into oncoming traffic. yeah nice one , i politley waved back, yes i know thank you... but no thanks

I brought a iphone 4s and few minutes later gave to the wife well was either that hide it from her. i expect she does deserve it as spent most my time and money on the vfr . i got to say bikes are my life again apart from know , i share it with my son and wife. i think have more balnce in my life ,
From when was in my 20,s back then was bikes bikes , and nah dont need g/f
Really was to much wozz baby to scared should had nads to have g/f too lol
Oh well got there in the end i guess

Everone have great weekend drive ride safe remember put you clocks back

Cheers

pat

Submit "Riding the bike" to Digg Submit "Riding the bike" to del.icio.us Submit "Riding the bike" to StumbleUpon Submit "Riding the bike" to Google Submit "Riding the bike" to reddit Submit "Riding the bike" to Facebook

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments