View RSS Feed

1998gsxr

can any one help with this one?

Rate this Entry
i have read the press today and there was an article on page A22 reads as follows:
this guy and his son did a bit of motor x ,a police officer find his son for riding his motor x bike on the river bed for no licence reg etc ...... can they do this as i thought the river bed was not classed as a road way??
crazy i know but i do the same thing,take my boys out on there motor x bikes myself....

Submit "can any one help with this one?" to Digg Submit "can any one help with this one?" to del.icio.us Submit "can any one help with this one?" to StumbleUpon Submit "can any one help with this one?" to Google Submit "can any one help with this one?" to reddit Submit "can any one help with this one?" to Facebook

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

If it has access to a road, then yes. Likewise, if your driveway is not fenced off you are suppose to be regged and warranted to drive down it.

You can only ride a bike without a license and reg and warrant if it the area is not open to a road or extension of road that connects to a road.
    REALLY!!!

this is amazing, and totally stupid at the same time.

I cant think of anywhere I ride that a Vehicle couldnt accsess from the road... making everywhere I ride my Non road going MX bikie illegal...
    Its not really access to the road... its more a point of whether it is an area that is isolated away from the road and someone would need to move or open a barrier, or go out of their way to get to it.

Ie.. closed MX tracks have car access, but the riding area is fenced off from where the cars pull in and park.

McCleans island I believe has a closed off MX area.
    thanks for that