View RSS Feed

all4A50s newbie experience

What a long road of Prep II

Rate this Entry
As always buckets are being pulled apart and rebuilt;

ISSHAU; tyres fitted, sump plug wired but have changed the mudguard to a longer one. Biker Bee had a great time sticking decals and her numbers on to the bike

ZENSEN; Parts being pulled off and paint job touched up. Biker Bee tried to ride her but the bike really is to heavy for her and she fell over so we'll probably use Isshau for the enduro. Have found a front fairing and new race seat for her, which I'll be getting over the next month.

IKASU; Is ride-able. If I have the time before Sunday I would like to swap the top fairing, tank and seat off Wanisami to give her the nice finished look she deserves.

WANISAMI; With some Ali strips I'm going to have some fun remounting a original front fairing. That with a seat and original tank she'll be looking great. The clutch seems to be starting to play up so time for a bit of an engine strip down and clean up.

On a personal note the next meet will be a year since I started treatment. A bit of a milestone I looking forward to passing through.

Submit "What a long road of Prep II" to Digg Submit "What a long road of Prep II" to del.icio.us Submit "What a long road of Prep II" to StumbleUpon Submit "What a long road of Prep II" to Google Submit "What a long road of Prep II" to reddit Submit "What a long road of Prep II" to Facebook

Comments