View RSS Feed

mashman

Tobaccoooooooo

Rate this Entry
I was warned that growing them in paint pots would stunt their growth by a green thumbed fella... turned out that that's exactly what has happened. Anyhoo...Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Plants.jpg 
Views:	179 
Size:	132.6 KB 
ID:	277192Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Flowering.jpg 
Views:	136 
Size:	85.1 KB 
ID:	277193Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Plarnts.JPG 
Views:	129 
Size:	167.4 KB 
ID:	277194

Submit "Tobaccoooooooo" to Digg Submit "Tobaccoooooooo" to del.icio.us Submit "Tobaccoooooooo" to StumbleUpon Submit "Tobaccoooooooo" to Google Submit "Tobaccoooooooo" to reddit Submit "Tobaccoooooooo" to Facebook

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

If you want to grow stuff in limited space you need hydroponic nutrients. Applied daily. Might not solve all problems but will help.
    Iv got some Virginia Gold out in the weeds here. Has the most beautiful scent that wafts about at night. and it grows on a runner are yours doing that?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Bun
    Iv got some Virginia Gold out in the weeds here. Has the most beautiful scent that wafts about at night. and it grows on a runner are yours doing that?
    Dunno what breed it is, just received some seeds from a kind fulla, grew them and shoved them in old 10 litre paint tubs donated by a friend. First attempt for me. What's a runner? Planets took a pasting in the wind last night and there are ripped leaves all over the place. Ah well, live and learn.
    Quote Originally Posted by slofox
    If you want to grow stuff in limited space you need hydroponic nutrients. Applied daily. Might not solve all problems but will help.
    I've still got some left over after the indoor tomato and broccoli growing experiment. Didn't think about using them . Next time mebee