View RSS Feed

bosslady

MotoTT Taupo Trackday - Saturday 13th April 2013 - Newbie Trackday Footage on GN250

Rate this Entry
I went to Taupo on the weekend just been for a track day here is sessions 1. Unfortunately the blog won't let me embed any more video's so here are the rest: http://www.youtube.com/user/xbiggestbossx?feature=watch . It's just a bit of fun really and I'm not particularly good at following lines, downshifting (when going that fast!), and generally just riding a motorbike in general lol. I fitted the Go Pro to the side reflector on my bike which seemed to be a really good location. It picked up the front wheel, chrome cover and the bottom of the headlight, thought it looked pretty boss! You can also see in the video the rim stickers I have on the front wheel of the bike that I brought off trade me.

I also have some photos from the day here: http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/al...p?albumid=4614

Submit "MotoTT Taupo Trackday - Saturday 13th April 2013 - Newbie Trackday Footage on GN250" to Digg Submit "MotoTT Taupo Trackday - Saturday 13th April 2013 - Newbie Trackday Footage on GN250" to del.icio.us Submit "MotoTT Taupo Trackday - Saturday 13th April 2013 - Newbie Trackday Footage on GN250" to StumbleUpon Submit "MotoTT Taupo Trackday - Saturday 13th April 2013 - Newbie Trackday Footage on GN250" to Google Submit "MotoTT Taupo Trackday - Saturday 13th April 2013 - Newbie Trackday Footage on GN250" to reddit Submit "MotoTT Taupo Trackday - Saturday 13th April 2013 - Newbie Trackday Footage on GN250" to Facebook

Comments

Quote Originally Posted by BMWST?
    poor lil ginny you di d alright!,,tracks seem SO WIDE at first eh!?
    I guess so, I don't know, this is my fourth time at Taupo I think.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Reibz
    Put some heavy metal over this video and re-uploadit. Not bad for a GN although I swear I could sprint around a track faster than this.
    Haha, I was thinking of "Rick Ross - The Boss" (google if you don't know that song ). And pfft you could not sprint around the track faster and you know it, haha!