View RSS Feed

Vinvin

97 zx6r f3 rego help

Rate this Entry
Hey team, so I purchased a 1997 zx6r f3 from a mate for 800 bucks, she is mint with a capital M! He just did chain, sprockets, brakes, oil, coolant and carbs. He got stung with a fine and then rego and wof fees on his vehicles and needed some $$ so he sold it to me. Heres the problem......it is rego dead. I got a carjam report and so I have the full history and will be getting statutory decleration soon. I was told by VTNZ that its as easy as getting a stat dec from cops, putting it in my name, brake check & wof from mechanic and then they will give me new plates and reg for around 400. Is it really this easy?? Any pitfalls I should look out for?? Anyone thats actually done this before and can help me out?? The bike is faaaaaar to nice to part out and I would like to put it on the road.

Any genuine advice would be really appreciated.
Cheers

Submit "97 zx6r f3 rego help" to Digg Submit "97 zx6r f3 rego help" to del.icio.us Submit "97 zx6r f3 rego help" to StumbleUpon Submit "97 zx6r f3 rego help" to Google Submit "97 zx6r f3 rego help" to reddit Submit "97 zx6r f3 rego help" to Facebook

Comments

Happily, it really is that easy.

As long as the bike isn't stolen or anything, you're good to go.
    Cheers mate, this is good news