View RSS Feed

KoroJ's Blog

Ah.....The Mini

Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.
A bit of a different week this week. I went to the Osteo' for my regular 'grease & oil', attended the Cruisy Wednesday night ride over to the Royal and back, then had some whanau turn-up Thursday night and Friday for the 7's and Wiremu's (step-son) 21st.

The weekend was spent watching a bit of 7's on TV, entertaining over the bar-b-que and a few beers, then washing the car and bike down on Sunday before going for a wee ride to visit an uncle and finished off with a pootle over 'the hill'.

It was a great day and still 25° at around 1800 as I came back into Wellington and finished it off with a bit of investigating availability of ferries and accommodation as I am reconsidering whether or not to do the 'Mini's Return' in March. I'll have to make a decision and bookings this week if I decide to go ahead.

To ride, or not to ride......that is the conundrum!!

Submit "Ah.....The Mini" to Digg Submit "Ah.....The Mini" to del.icio.us Submit "Ah.....The Mini" to StumbleUpon Submit "Ah.....The Mini" to Google Submit "Ah.....The Mini" to reddit Submit "Ah.....The Mini" to Facebook

Categories
Personal entry

Comments

It's always - Ride! My colleagues at Marcus Evans, are so crazy about bikes that they have lunch on them. Sheeesh!