View RSS Feed

KoroJ's Blog

Another Rusty Ride Booked

Rate this Entry
I used the bike this week, but didn't go for any rides as such as we had whanau staying with us. We discovered recently that an uncle had a child that was adopted out and this week we were able to welcome our 47 year old cousin into the fold. It was nice to be able to help out by having him stay and provide him with a copy of the Family Tree and a CD of old photos.

On biking matters this week, for the third time, I am having difficulty putting an Avon Storm on the front. I can't believe it, and what is pissing me off is, they haven't even responded to advise when the tyres will be available. (11/2... Finally confirmed in stock and to be fitted Wednesday)

Good news though is that I did change my mind (again) and entered The Mini's Return. I had decided not to do it although I still followed any Rusty News and threads on the subject and finally relented with the opportunity to help out another rider and buy Jantar's entry from him. Now that I have committed, I am very keen and eager to head off next month. I've booked ferry tickets and accommodation, where required, and planned routes to and from that won't duplicate many roads along the way..........5,000+ Kms in a week....Bring it on!

Submit "Another Rusty Ride Booked" to Digg Submit "Another Rusty Ride Booked" to del.icio.us Submit "Another Rusty Ride Booked" to StumbleUpon Submit "Another Rusty Ride Booked" to Google Submit "Another Rusty Ride Booked" to reddit Submit "Another Rusty Ride Booked" to Facebook

Categories
Personal entry

Comments

Bring it on alright! Are you packed yet?