View RSS Feed

biggerbud's are better!

March Hare Rally

Rate this Entry
My first thought was blah, raining - bummer but I'd been mucking around with the camera gear and paced the room deciding to go or not. Last minute decission----GO---- So pleased I did. It was an awsome rally ( some of the wettish ones are usually the best ). Took all the camera gear in the hope I could get to use it. I'd tried to tee up with the organisers about 5 months ago to video the event but nothing ever happened so I decided, what the hell, I'll do it anyway. It all turned out good and got some great footage and met lotsa new people.
Awsome ride home and found I can swing the camera sideways and get some really hot footage of riders on the move while riding beside them.
Got home about mid day Sunday, made a coffee and started editing the footage taken at the rally like my life depended on it. By Monday 2pm it was all done, and so was I...lol I'm really pleased with the outcome and have produced a DVD of the whole event. Not a dull, Yawn home video type but a full on WOW, cool type. The organisers have put a link on their site to a promo for it and ya can even buy a copy. Promo is also on YouTube.

Submit "March Hare Rally" to Digg Submit "March Hare Rally" to del.icio.us Submit "March Hare Rally" to StumbleUpon Submit "March Hare Rally" to Google Submit "March Hare Rally" to reddit Submit "March Hare Rally" to Facebook

Comments