View RSS Feed

Selected ponderings from my life

Life...

Rate this Entry
23/5 -08

Right.

At some time I have cleraly started this blogging.

I have entered nothing.

Good. That means I have said nothing I will regret.

So, as the past is something I can do SFA about, lets start with today.

As this is a bikie blog I clearly need to have a bikie connection here. Sadly I have not been riding any bikes today.

Hang on. It is now 1.19am. I just go out and start a bike and have a ride...

Right. 1.40am. Done. Took the first one that was in the garage. My youngest ones yellow thingy. Think it is a 80cc something (there is a thread re it here...) Did a lap round the section in the dark. Wet and now I am all dirty. Lucky I have no wife that will complain...

So, bike blogging. Hmmm... Have 1/2 doz bikes half done. Need to sort them out.

Oh yeah... I have a dream: To win the Australasian Custom Bike Building Competition and be the Australasian rep in the World Comp held in USA. Last year a Swedish guy won it all. I recon I can do better...

Perhaps aim for 2010?? I have this vision of a bike made with glass frame and compressor adjusted suspension, no sidestand needed, press button and changes shape from city bike to long road eater.. and more. But can't tell U all my stuff...

What else? Hmmm... Oldest son today got his first tattoo. SWEET!! A really neat one that captures his heritage from me and his mum. Now I want another one...

Sleep well

Submit "Life..." to Digg Submit "Life..." to del.icio.us Submit "Life..." to StumbleUpon Submit "Life..." to Google Submit "Life..." to reddit Submit "Life..." to Facebook

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Hmmmm give me a sec... just pondering on the fact that all your pondering appears to be around 1 and 2 in the morning..... unable to sleep?