View RSS Feed

The Excellent Adventures of.. Trudes

Pammy's broken arse!!

Rate this Entry
Quote Originally Posted by Trudes View Post
That's right, I broke Pamela's sweet little bum today...
First points race of the day, clockwise circuit, B grade was fraught with carnage today, especially for anyone who came in contact with a silly little shit on a motard (or should that be anyone who he contacted as he attempted to carver people up and ride motard styles among the buckets!)... anyway, I regress...
So anyway, heading into the far corner when next thing I know I'm on the deck and see someone has come with me. Look over to the flag marshal... oh, there isn't one, OK, well don't want to get run over, so get up and start trying to wave the riders barreling down on us around us. Pick our bikes up and get them off the track, collect Pammy's accessories that she lost on the way down and make sure we're both OK. We are so I decided to go and be the flag marshal as I took heed to the rider's briefing about if you crash or stop during the race there is no re-joining the race... however they ended up restarting the race twice due to more carnage down the other end, shit!!!
Oh well, so finally the race finished, my darling hubby came down to give me his bike to ride back while he took Pammy back to the pits for me, and my good friend Hels came down to make sure I was OK and push Pammy back for me... awww ain't they awesome!!
Anyway... I had a think about what happened I'm sure I got cut in on from the outside going into the corner, I hit the brakes a bit too hard to avoid smashing into them and locked up the front and high-sided. I remember seeing the front wheel lock and go sideways and then remember seeing the guy who was behind me try to go around the outside of me when I braked, but because I ended up falling right in front of him he came off too (which is a pity, but that's racing I guess).
Anyway, I'm fine, developing a bruise on my left elbow but otherwise OK, but poor Pammy has broken her arse and has a few scratches on her perfect body. She seems fine otherwise, continued riding her for the rest of the day, and although there is something not quite right with her clutch she still runs fine... what a good girl.
So yes, I have popped my cherry, and it didn't hurt too much, thankfully I had slowed enough for the corner already. So a few weeks to do some repairs on Pammy before we do it all again (well, apart from the crashing!!!)

Submit "Pammy's broken arse!!" to Digg Submit "Pammy's broken arse!!" to del.icio.us Submit "Pammy's broken arse!!" to StumbleUpon Submit "Pammy's broken arse!!" to Google Submit "Pammy's broken arse!!" to reddit Submit "Pammy's broken arse!!" to Facebook

Comments