View RSS Feed

The Chronicles of Sled

The Chronicles of Sled: Always keep a good supply of lube!

Rate this Entry
It is vitally important to keep a good supply of quality lubricant on hand at all times incase of any emergent situations where intimacy of mating parts is critical.

Failure to adhere to good lube practices can result increased levels of painful stiction and friction which in turn creates a general lack of satifaction with preformance and in the long term can result in excessive clearance between the formally intimate components.

Unfortunately a friend of mine was less the prudent when it came to this important issue. Despite this persons prowess with maintaining the intimate relationships in all areas of his life he was let down by there she'll be right attitude and suffered the consequences.
When questioned about this my friend says:
"I wondered why when I seemed to be trying really hard I wasn't getting anywhwere-cough-and things just got noisey and I had to really pound the poor we thing to even start to get it going.-sniff- My performance was really suffering -hoik- and I was even thought I was going to finish a bit to soon as couple of times. I thought about lube thing but was distracted by the whining from the top end.

Below are photos of the result of this persons unsympathetic attitude to lubricant and the application of it. Let this be a lesson to all who have are responsible for intimate moving parts. The ones on the right are what these parts should look like.

Submit "The Chronicles of Sled: Always keep a good supply of lube!" to Digg Submit "The Chronicles of Sled: Always keep a good supply of lube!" to del.icio.us Submit "The Chronicles of Sled: Always keep a good supply of lube!" to StumbleUpon Submit "The Chronicles of Sled: Always keep a good supply of lube!" to Google Submit "The Chronicles of Sled: Always keep a good supply of lube!" to reddit Submit "The Chronicles of Sled: Always keep a good supply of lube!" to Facebook

Comments