View RSS Feed

The Chronicles of Sled

The Chronicles of Sled:The "Big Twin" Update 1 -RESULTS-

Rate this Entry
The results are in hot off the press people.

I suspect Mr Speedpro may have done this before see the graph below for results.

The red line was basically where we started and we ended up with the blue line. The two lighter more spaced out dotty lines are the torque with values on the right, these are really big numbers for a 140 twin but remember there's no correction for the low gearing.

We did a total of about 30 runs all up, these graphs best represent what we achieved. Although this doesnt have the very first run on it, the 15.2 number came up first, and most often over all the runs, so well done speedpro.

So we didn't really make any big numbers (thanks though slingshot, oh and sketchy, you know I need more than 13 hp to haul me and the ledsled around that Slipway) The different runs produced some interesting numbers one run we managed 15.7 right at the top like the red line but higher at the end. Another run which was more like the blue line ran to 15 at the bump at about nine grand and waved around 15 all the way to the drop off about 11500. Both of these runs were the run before or after the consistant runs like the graph without any changes made. So it pays to be a little careful with how you interperet the figures.

Rode it up the street for a we test run and race launched it and boy it feels phat now!

But there's a long way to go as I have only just started to develop this engine.
Stay "tuned" for regular updates.

Submit "The Chronicles of Sled:The "Big Twin" Update 1 -RESULTS-" to Digg Submit "The Chronicles of Sled:The "Big Twin" Update 1 -RESULTS-" to del.icio.us Submit "The Chronicles of Sled:The "Big Twin" Update 1 -RESULTS-" to StumbleUpon Submit "The Chronicles of Sled:The "Big Twin" Update 1 -RESULTS-" to Google Submit "The Chronicles of Sled:The "Big Twin" Update 1 -RESULTS-" to reddit Submit "The Chronicles of Sled:The "Big Twin" Update 1 -RESULTS-" to Facebook

Comments