View RSS Feed

madbikeboy

Setting Chinese relations back

Rate this Entry
Setting China/NZ relations back a decade or two...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm no racist, but it seems to me that there are alot of people of Asian descent that want to kill me on my scoot.

There's this cultural thing for Asians. Only really poor people ride motorcycles, therefore they have to yeild to the car people. And peasants ride bicycles. I ride bikes and motorcycles, so I get close calls - and most of those are either asshole truck drivers, fucking rednecks driving Falcons... Or Asian people.

So, last weekend, went over to ZXRIDER's to say gidday, he wasn't home, so went towards the racetrack, shit I mean motorway via the ** ***** roundabout thingee. Went through in the left lane next to Mr Asian Guy, he was in the right lane turning right than left, same as me.

He looks across and sees me (can't miss the GSXR with the loudest yoshi pipe in the world), he's got his windows open, and I see him nudge his Asian girlfriend and mouth something that look like "hey, watch me run this impoverished gwai-lo of the road", and he then changes lane onto me, and pushes me against the kerb. I ended up on the footpath.

It gets better.

Mr Asian Guy is laughing, deep belly laughs, at my expense.

I'm less happy.

So, in a manner consistent with the road code in terms of speed and overtaking, I passed the car, and as I passed I noticed that this guys mirror flew off his car. Not quite sure how it happened...? Not a good sign for his car's build quality for a wing mirror to just fall off...

I learned two things from this:
1. Bags of peas work really well to reduce swelling in your left hand when it comes in contact with something travelling about 60 k's slower than you.

2. You should never miss an opportunity to work conflict out between two civilised people with good, open communication and mutual respect. If that doesn't work, then gratuatous violence is also a useful tool.

Ride safe.

Submit "Setting Chinese relations back" to Digg Submit "Setting Chinese relations back" to del.icio.us Submit "Setting Chinese relations back" to StumbleUpon Submit "Setting Chinese relations back" to Google Submit "Setting Chinese relations back" to reddit Submit "Setting Chinese relations back" to Facebook

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Ha nice....
    you need better gloves my friend...