View RSS Feed

Scubbo

Somewhere in the Hunua Ranges

Rate this Entry
Always wanted to ride around in the forest after finding the entrance that I couldn't get my big bike through, luckily the little thing can squeeze through the stall the mountain bikers use

- Amazing trails/roads in this place

- Steep wet clay hill, little bike has no problems

- Some places don't look to have been visited all summer

- WaterCare entrance somewhere in the middle of no where finally found some signs saying no riding beyond this point, I came from the other way with no signs and had to get back to the car somehow

- On the way back to the carpark took a wrong turn, ended up going high up ontop of the range, was a great view

- Back at the carpark letting the bike cool-down for transport (next photo shows why)

- Wedge it in there

- I really need a ute

Submit "Somewhere in the Hunua Ranges" to Digg Submit "Somewhere in the Hunua Ranges" to del.icio.us Submit "Somewhere in the Hunua Ranges" to StumbleUpon Submit "Somewhere in the Hunua Ranges" to Google Submit "Somewhere in the Hunua Ranges" to reddit Submit "Somewhere in the Hunua Ranges" to Facebook

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

This is frekin awesome. Could it not fit in the boot?

I see your selling it on TM now. just over it or upgrading?
    Quote Originally Posted by A_J_T
    This is frekin awesome. Could it not fit in the boot?

I see your selling it on TM now. just over it or upgrading?
    I've gotta do some work on the DRZ and its a bit more than I can justify without selling the little thing to cover it (read: wife not keen on spending more money on bikes after just buying this one...)