View RSS Feed

Brownbikerbabe

What was I thinking????

Rate this Entry
Not FOR SALE!

Took SahSin (my red bike) out for a spin after work, after the gym on Saturday...and it was sooooo nice, I haven't ridden that bike since 2009! Couldn't lift it, due to shoulder injury, but shoulder is 95% better now!~ I LOVED IT! How can I even think of selling it? I am not selling it anymore! It was up...but I didn't respond to half the email I recieved...inside I think I din't want to sell it! So, I am keeping it! Gonna change the pipes on it and also get new grips!

It was nice to have a rumble under me instead of the Ninja scream until it gets comfortable at RPMs it like to hum at.

Not only that, some young dude, prolly 20 something, coulda been younger was hanging outta his car (passenger side) and was blowing kisses at my bike!

I knew then I CANNOT sell it! I love my two babies, the Ninja may be traded in next spring for a bigger version, 250 is just too small for me!

Anyway, it was an amazing ride on my cruiser, felt light, scraped the floor boards doing a right hand turn, freaked myself out and almost lost it....wouldn't have looked so cool if I dumped it now would I???

I think riding the Ninja has helped me ALOT in terms of leaning the heavier 800cc bike over!

Aaahh..what more could a girl ask for?

Hmmm...maybe a bucket bike or a dirtbike in the garage???

Submit "What was I thinking????" to Digg Submit "What was I thinking????" to del.icio.us Submit "What was I thinking????" to StumbleUpon Submit "What was I thinking????" to Google Submit "What was I thinking????" to reddit Submit "What was I thinking????" to Facebook

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

so what is the cruiser? 800cc - suzuki?
    Quote Originally Posted by tamarillo
    so what is the cruiser? 800cc - suzuki?
    People are hanging outta their cars to look at this sexy thang...its a man magnet...LOL