Next gathering - this Wed 2 Dec

1. klingon
    klingon
    Howdy all, there will be a BRONZ meeting this Wednesday at Danish House, and as usual the SBSC are welcome to gather at the same place, same time.

We have some orders to fill, but at the moment I don't have the order book. I believe Miss L. has the remainder of the stock, the float etc (She was sellingstuff at the Mission Bay park-in last weekend.)

So Miss L. if you could bring what you have, and I will bring what I have, and PB you could bring the arm bands (yay for you!) and anyone else who has the opportunity can come along and do what you can!

Ooooh and I forgot to mention - Voltaire has donated his famous "FUCACC" DUCATI-style stickers! They look brilliant! So we can now sell them as well.
  2. PrincessBandit
    PrincessBandit
    Eyes will beez there.
  3. Hanne
    Hanne
    Yay for the stickers, they are AWESOME!
    Reckon they will go super quickly.
  4. Little Miss Trouble
    Little Miss Trouble
    I now have possession of the FUCACC stickers, I will have them with me on the 5th but sale of these will be very low key - it is a Toy Run/childrens event after all. Price has been set at $2 (inc postage for those who cannot make it on the day) Keep eyes peeled for some fun with these appearing somewhere near you soon!

After a conversation with Klingon I've also created a Scary Bikers Sewing Circle email address - scarybikersSC@gmail.com so that we can easily target a larger population than just KB - do we want to start using this for all orders? If so I can collate them and bring them along each week/fortnight or share the account so others can have access to it as well?
  5. DMCD
    DMCD
    I got to do some actual sewing at the sewing circle last night!

Dawn let me loose on the transfers again, which didn't fair well for the first one :-S but I think the rest came out alright.
  6. PrincessBandit
    PrincessBandit
    David did very well operating my sewing machine! Great job.
    This will probably have been my last night for a while, so good luck with the ongoing meetings everyone.
  7. klingon
    klingon
    Miss L, that's a very good idea about using the new email address for all orders. Orders have really slowed down, and I think we need to make a plan for re-enlivening the Sewing Circle. I'm too tired now but will think about it after some sleep!