Your handicap?

1. Oakie
    Oakie
    Used to play quite a bit and got down to about 19. Only play 3 or 4 times a year now and seem to still be playing about mid-20s.
  2. firefighter
    firefighter
    Not telling! Only been playing a couple of weeks now, so I have'nt got one as of yet! Definitely hooked though, went out and bought a set after playing four rounds with my brother, after giving him shit about getting old. He challenged me to come out and i've been hooked ever since!

Looking forward to getting my score right down, improving reasonably well but I need to get rid of my slice pronto.
  3. Supermac Jr
    Supermac Jr
    Been playing forever... currently off 14.7. Got down to 10.3 but that was before baby. Another one due in a couple of months so the handicap will definately blow out!!!
  4. golfmade
    golfmade
    Have played for years but I never actually bothered getting a handicap. Can't say exactly why. My best scores where while I was going to university and played a few times a week, averaged mid 80s there about. Now living in Taiwan I'm lucky if I can play once or twice a year sadly.
  5. Toaster
    Toaster
    I love the game but have not played since my crash in 2008. Would love to get back into it when family, funds and life allow.
  6. Toaster
    Toaster
    Only got as far as about a 26 handicap. I would be lucky to play to a straight 36.
  7. firefighter
    firefighter
    I played a 36 last weekend. It was a one off, but 26 strokes off my last game!

Getting better, just need a slice cure and it'll keep going down!