1992 honda cbr 250 RR

1. The Pastor
    The Pastor
    This is what my bike looks like stock.

Im going to "street fighter" it. I will post up some picture soon of it in its current state.

It looks ugly!
  2. The Pastor
    The Pastor

well heres the work so far, its a slow and long process.

Next is the pillion seat is going. single seat the way motorbikes should be.
  3. McDuck
    McDuck
    Looking cool. Are you going to make more of a bulb around the instrement cluster/top of the frame etc?
  4. The Pastor
    The Pastor
    see that last pic? its the front fairing im making. Im not artistic so its really hard for me to get straight lines etc, and i get angry so i work very slowly on it. 10 mins here 10 mins there sorta thing lol
  5. mdnzz
    mdnzz
    I have seen a couple of 400's streeted, they have added led tail lights too, they give it another style completely but still look good :
  6. The Pastor
    The Pastor
    Heh, im going to be going in the operit direction with mine, stubby!
  7. mdnzz
    mdnzz
    what are you going to do for the airflow? i have seen some cut right back to the fram and scooped out a bit
  8. The Pastor
    The Pastor
    its running open carbs atm its going pretty sweet!
  9. mdnzz
    mdnzz
    nice I had a nc23 aero with a sweet pipe, but the look of the stainless is tidier:
  10. The Pastor
    The Pastor
    haven't done too much to this, its so easy to ignore working on it, when you can actually ride it

i have bought another rear sub frame and i've cut it in half in order to make it into a single seater. got a bit of tidy up work to do on the subframe to do, but the main work requires a welder which i do not have.