Fat Bikers Motorcycle Club Do Nothing Much

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Fatt Max
    Ok people,

Thinking of a ride in May, mob up and take a ride down / up to Paeroa for lunch, try and get a group photo at the L&P Bottle, gold coin for the CHCH appeal, just a fun day out on the bikes doing....well....nothing much...

Anyone be keen for that...??
  2. hazidd
    sounds like a plan (-:
  3. Maha
    Maha
    Theres two L&P Bottles in Pearoa Mark, theres one right outside a cafe'/dinner at the Northern end of town.
    And we're into nothing much mate, count us in ole' son.
    Raising money for the good people of Christchurch will go on for some time.
    Just need new/easy ideas to get bikers involved, they will go for it everytime.
  4. Fatt Max
    Right O mate, well the one by the cafe / diner sounds like a plan

Yeah, CHCH will be the focus for fundraising and help efforts so thats all good.

Thanks mate
  5. Pogo2
    Pogo2
    Dont forget on the way to Paeroa there is the "Pink Pig" for sausage rolls, greasy stuff and "Toppas" or if you fancy the Pukeko's nest if you want something a bit upmarket. All good nosh. Used to go there all the time -especially when work was paying for it!!
  6. Fatt Max
    Sounds like a plan mate, could be a pit stop either way fro those heading from the north, nice one
  7. MadDuck
    MadDuck
    Yup. Count me in too
  8. Fatt Max
    MD, that is a fair given that you will be there my old mate,
  9. Fatt Max
    Ok, this is a go-er, put Sunday 1st May down in your diaries people and we will do nothing much on that day. Run to Paeroa, lunch and a quiz with prizes.......ooohhhhh....

Money to CHCH appeal

I'll put an event up later

Could be a hoot
  10. Maha
    Maha
    A quiz eh? any dumb arses can sit with me....
  11. MadDuck
    MadDuck
    Whys that Maha? You plan to cheat off them?
  12. Gorgeousplak
    Gorgeousplak
    I will plug my donation in anyways for this appeal if I cant make it.
  13. Fatt Max
    There will be no cheating but I will need a second opinion on the questions. MD, fancy that challenge....?
  14. Maha
    Maha
    Yes Duckone, questions cant be that hard surely, probably about pies anyway......
  15. MadDuck
    MadDuck
    Ohhhh I like a challenge FM - you know that
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast