Gore for lunch

1. Cosmo
    Cosmo
    For lack of a better plan there is a couple of us going to Gore for lunch and then onto Mosburn tomorrow. Leave around lunch time. Will confirm time by text to anyone that is keen to come along (Some have work in the morning and not sure what time they will be finishing.) Send me a PM with your Cell if you are keen so I can text you.

PS - Everyone is encouraged to ride to thier own abilities on these rides
  2. McJim
    McJim
    A bit of a pattern methinks. I am almost never available to go for a ride on a Saturday and I'm seeing a lot of these rides predominantly being arranged for Saturdays.....do other riders have difficulty managing a Sunday?
  3. Crocket
    Crocket
    Saturday is spent doing the things I should have done during the week , Sunday is the day when I get my new list of things to do for the week , Hmmmm maybe sunday sounds good , then I would get my list when I get home !!!
  4. Cosmo
    Cosmo
    Sunday is good for me as well, just went on Saturday as the forecast was better. (As i look at another great summer breeze and shower pass through or is it Autumn now?) Next ride I see on a Sunday count me in.
  5. McJim
    McJim
    I'm going to attempt to escape for the March Hare next weekend (Waimate)
  6. Cosmo
    Cosmo
    Once again I have poorly planned and looks like I will miss yet another rally due to family commitments. Hope you have fun up there. Peter & John are heading up on Friday lunchtime if you were planning on heading up on the Friday. Anybody else thinking of going out of interest sake?