2011 Grand Challange/long weekend

1. LBD
    LBD
    I'm in LW ....who else?
  2. Gremlin
    Gremlin
    If my bike gets back from the USA in time (ships out end of August, but takes 6-8 weeks) then I'm in... been booked since last year, but will be very much a cruise with probably no prep rides (last year I was utterly surprised to be 2nd home in under 18 hours).
  3. KoroJ
    KoroJ
    Yup....9am & 3pm for No6 GC
  4. Bikemad
    Bikemad
    what weekend would that be ..................last did the GC 1993 i think................might have another crack at it

found the dates............so as i read it there is a 900 k loop startin and finishin at Turangi on the friday followed by the GC sat/sun.............?
  5. KoroJ
    KoroJ
    Yep...2500Km to celebrate the 25th anniversary.
  6. Bikemad
    Bikemad
    cheers koroJ.........do you know if there is a cut off date for entry.....
  7. KoroJ
    KoroJ
    The cutoff is a limit on numbers (120'ish) and being an anniversary ride, they tend to fill.

There hasn't been a newsletter for a bit so not sure where they're at with that.
  8. GPS MAN
    GPS MAN
    I'm signed up..but, haven't seen any updates on the site in quite a while...If I don't drop dead! I'll be there!!!
  9. Gremlin
    Gremlin
    Well, I have left my bike in the capable hands of Kiwi Shipping in LA, and while they can't guarantee anything, they think the bike will be in Auckland early October, so fingers crossed, I should be good to go.