Roll Call 2016

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
  1. Wolfrider
    Wolfrider
    Ok people, who is still with us, and who have gone elsewhere? Make yourself known.
  2. Max Headroom
    Max Headroom
    A perverse curiosity compels me to call in periodically, somehow hoping, in spite of the accumulating tumbleweed, that this place might magically regenerate . . . . or in other words, I'm still here.
  3. Dadpole
    Dadpole
    I pop in to see what is happening. Even though I should be drummed out as I don't even have a bike now, Not even one in bits (for the first time in many years)
  4. yorkshire raceramesh
    yorkshire raceramesh
    Still kicking around
  5. Hobbyhorse
    Hobbyhorse
    I too, still drop in occasionally in the hope that something is happening here.
  6. pete376403
    pete376403
    Like others I drop in to see what's happening. Still got the GS1100GK, still have hopes of reviving it and attaching a sidecar. Life just keeps dropping other shit in the way.
  7. IkieBikie
    IkieBikie
    Me and Murray still here although now living in Whangarei - maybe one of those we ride every month may come this way
  8. Kickaha
    Kickaha
    Still about, busy trying to get too many bikes going
  9. BEAMER89
    BEAMER89
    lm still here, just too busy with work to ride
  10. trustme
    trustme
    Yup , still here
  11. Motu
    Motu
    Not commuting anymore, and with the extra free time I have I'm hardly getting on a bike at all.
  12. UNNA
    UNNA
    Still here. Have my wing in a sling ( rotator cuff) so no bikes for 6 months.
  13. Diggers
    Diggers
    I'm still hanging around too. Hey Unna, I think I sneaked a ride after about 6 weeks (didn't tell the surgeon). Wouldn't have liked to fall off on that side though!
    GS going well, I feel very BFTPish on it.
  14. fridayflash
    fridayflash
    hi all, im still about..in a 'roundabout kinda way. riding wise, i intend heading down south wairarapa for a look over easter on fj1200 (1988) then maramarua vintage enduro 3rd of april yeeha!
  15. Hobbyhorse
    Hobbyhorse
    Where is the reunion to be held Wolfie?
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast