Paeroa Street Races Sunday the 18th of February 2018.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. caseye
    caseye
    Well you Fatties, it's about time you had a RUN! no, don't be silly a motorcycle run.
    As posted in the BFTP pages earlier tonight.
    Heres the deal.
    Confirm with myself or leathal.

OK you ugly as mudda truckers, so who is going to put thier hands up for a BFTP Ride to Paeroa on Sunday the 18th 2018?
    Leave the Caltex on top of the Bombays at 8am, hour and a half odd to Paeroa.
    Arrive before racing starts, ushered to parking,.
    Lock up, and Walk about.
    Great day last year, no hassles getting there, getting in or finding good reasonable priced grub abd cold bevvies.
    I'm also going to post this message on the FBMC pages and see if we can't get some of them along too.
    Hear form you all soon.
    http://www.battleofthestreets.co.nz/
  2. leathel
    leathel
    yup was a good day last year, Keen again for this year, I might have a US Valkyrie rider tagging along on a borrowed bike (if trains can get him down in time)
  3. caseye
    caseye
    Well thats at least 2 confirmed. I've asked one or two mates and if they show that'll be at least 4 or 5, so if we get 3 or 4 from BFTP and the ame from FBMC, we should have a ride on our hands.
    Come on you lot/s, get organised.
  4. Murray
    Murray
    big "I want to do it" Missed Whanganui this year (first time in 5 years) and always enjoyed Paeroa
  5. caseye
    caseye
    Your get it your bloody self room is, as always available, any number of nights is fine, ,love to see you both.
  6. Murray
    Murray
    Trina cant get Saturday off so doesnt want to come and she's not happy about me heading down alone, But it may come to that.
    Big Nige from Hams is heading over
  7. Murray
    Murray
    Still in negotiation shes saying maybe OK if I cage it?
  8. leathel
    leathel
    Long range weather is looking good ATM
  9. leathel
    leathel
    mmm weather is not looking so flash now, but it may travel slower and be fine yet, or go off the coast
  10. caseye
    caseye
    I sincerely hope you are right. So much for a long SUMMER!
    Typical really, Auckland, place where it rains all weekend and is brilliantly fine and sunny all fucking week.
  11. leathel
    leathel
    Train for Jim doesn't get to Papkura until 7:20 (first train) I will pick him up, drive to Tuakau and gear up, then up to bombay....Meet 8am, role out 8:30?? Might be tight for a role out at 8am

Can meet out there if running late?
  12. Murray
    Murray
    we are out, work and other things. have a great weekend
  13. leathel
    leathel
    Looking good

14. caseye
    caseye
    Aw shucks Murray, thats a shame.
    Weather God has smiled on us lowely motorbicycle riders it would seem.
    OK< so who is coming?
    Leathel, we will hold on till you guys get to the Caltex.
    No problems there.
  15. leathel
    leathel
    Jim is staying down this way tonight so we will be on time, Rose Jim & I ....and maybe Michael if I can get him out of bed :P
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast