The captains and the Kings depart

1. Ixion
    Ixion
    The tumult and the shouting dies.

Anyone else here still riding ?
  2. Dadpole
    Dadpole
    Walking at the moment. My dickey hip means I can't kick over the XL250. Standing beside it and using my left leg provides much entertainment for any spectators.
  3. caseye
    caseye
    Hey boys, yep still riding, sold on the Bandit, bought me a proper traily! Big ol Nonda Africa Twin an loving it, had it 6 months done 11000 K's so far.
    Coal Burner Still breathing, but not too often, 2 years before shes a veteran an I can ride her for chips!
    Been told shes worth a bit these days, but not looking to sell her, just to keep her alive and well and use her on occassion.
  4. Murray
    Murray
    still wanting to ride, Got a Bday coming up pressie is a service, warrant & reggie WAHOO
  5. caseye
    caseye
    Hey hey Hay! thats good news. I'd be on for a quiet get together somewhere SOON. Long as this lot could produce some actually running and road worthy rides.
  6. Kickaha
    Kickaha
    I just did a loop of Lee's valley on the BSA 650, knocked up a couple of thousand km in the last 2-3 months on it
  7. caseye
    caseye
    Given yer lack of a rather normally needed apendage, I salute EWE!
    Well done me ol mate, hope it was an enjoyable few yundy K's.
  8. Diggers
    Diggers
    Im still around. last couple of weeks sold both my rides, CB1100s and Bandit. Looking for a Guzzi. Need a bike with soul! I was in Italy in Sept and went to the Guzzi museum, inspiring!
  9. caseye
    caseye
    Dodgy! Oh Dodgy, ere's another one needing a brain implant, Guzzi's are good, but mate, sold da Bandit, well I guess you know by now what you want.
    Good for you, enjoy the hunt and the rising of aye!
    Merry Chrsitmas you Old Bar Stewards of the BFTP.
  10. Diggers
    Diggers
    Got myself an 06 Griso Caseye. Of course it was in Chch so i had to fly down and ride it home. So far, so good!
    Compliments of the season to you and the rest of you lot!
  11. caseye
    caseye
    Now thats how to buy a Bike!
    Sold wifeys first 250 cruiser to a bloke in Welly.
    Rode it down meself's, surprised a few cagers with that little ol machine, Desert Road aka ( Pudding Lane) was a blast at full twist of the throttle (about 130-145 kph flat out) almost all of the way, after the sistersw.
    Enjoy the Guzzi mate.