A Blast From The Past RIDE!

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
  1. Dieseldick
    Dieseldick
    Hi guys, its been a while. Wickle gave me a heads up.

Good to see Caseye has stirred up the hornet's nest and a re-gathering of the clan is happening.

I recently sold the trusty GS 850, the last in my stable. Won't be making the gathering this time, but wish you all a very enjoyable re-union. I have very fond memories of our past sorties.

Take care, and keep the shiny side up.
  2. caseye
    caseye
    Double D, gidday mate! Go on, not that far, hop the cage and come visit. Would be a blast (see what I did there?) to catch up with you two ol reprobabtes.
    No need for a period bike for this or any other possible get together, we know who we are.
    Bloody good to see you in touch mate.
  3. Max Headroom
    Max Headroom
    Deep regret, guys.

I've just canceled our booking unfortunately. We have another commitment that I can't avoid, and won't be able to attend.

I still have the same BMW, although it doesn't see much action these days. It has quite a sedentary lifestyle, but it is still WoF'ed & regoed.

Look forward to the next gathering ��
  4. ICE180
    ICE180
    sorry I am not able to make it now due to work
    I have to work over the weekend on the east coast
  5. Dadpole
    Dadpole
    News From Home....

It looks like the little TS185 will not be ready in time. It seems there is wiring harness issue - somewhere. I have a head and tail light but no brake light or indicators. Combined with no reg, blasting around Turangi might be a bridge too far.
  6. caseye
    caseye
    Jeez DP, thats not the Flashest news I've heard all week.
    2 From here still making the ride, booked and confirmed.
    Sound off those who have booked and are coming, the rest of you, get your collective shit together and get coming, booking and making it down, an hurry up about It!
  7. Dadpole
    Dadpole
    The fight for the TS185 will continue. The tricky part is being a 6 volt system. For a 12 volt system it is easy to hook up a car battery and test all day. Only having a fairly knackered 6v battery and needing the engine running is a fun way to spend a day.
    If all else fails, I have a Honda car.
  8. caseye
    caseye
    Well, it IS a Nonda! Desperate times and measures aye!
    Keep up the good fight mate, I reckon you'll win.

9. Dadpole
    Dadpole
    Sounding off. Dadpole will be there (Even if I have to car it) Who else is confirming? If nobody is there then I may have to take the wife. Please save me...................
  10. wickle
    wickle
    i will be there thou , mite not be riding GS1000 is already but unless i stop limping around will be in "Tonka" toy ,
  11. Dadpole
    Dadpole
    Have a spare bed in my cabin now. Chris has a family weekend funeral/memorial event happening (any excuse) so I am one person in a twin cabin if you have anybody in need. The cabin is paid for, so it is a freebie for someone.
  12. caseye
    caseye
    We're (Ratbag and I) are ready to roll, booked in for Saturday evening.
    Who knows, might register the Ol Coal Burner and giver her a run!
    Looking forward to catching up with you all.
  13. Dadpole
    Dadpole
    One week to go folks. I hope you have your toothbrushes packed. The mighty TS is undergoing surgery so may recover in time to make an appearance.
  14. fridayflash
    fridayflash
    getting close folks!! work is just a mere distraction now...
    my motorcycle is clean and luggage will be packed Friday night
  15. caseye
    caseye
    Well, we're packing for a quick Saturday morning gettaway, weather seems to be cooperating, so should be a great ride and a few bevvies with the lads and ladesses of the BFTP.
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast