Katana Owners and lovers....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. H00dz
    H00dz
    neva owned one but always loved the look of them a real head turner!!!!
  2. McDuck
    McDuck
    Oh yea. You should deffently buy one
  3. Rotor
    Rotor
    I love them. Got one in Aussie so have to ride my busa instead. The hayabusa is great great etc grand son of the Katana, same looking lines
  4. McDuck
    McDuck
    You can also see the similarities in the roles the bikes played. Both flagships and both industry standards.
  5. Rotor
    Rotor
    Both Ledgens. My katana I road at Phillip Island, Eastern Creek, Oran Pack, Wake Feild Park Race ways and found that the tyres wear at there limits
  6. Rotor
    Rotor
    were not wear
  7. daaatomic
    daaatomic
    I miss my 250 Kat
  8. McDuck
    McDuck
    Would you like to bu mine daaatomic, it is havig clutch problems after my little bin
  9. daaatomic
    daaatomic
    Bin???????? You alright? what happened?
  10. McDuck
    McDuck
    Hit slippery shit ont he exit of a corner, my cheep arssed back tyre ernt a trip to the dump
  11. Rotor
    Rotor
    There is a 1981 kat on trade me and he wants $9000
  12. Katman
    Katman
    It's a reasonably nice example (even if it's not a NZ one). He's asking top dollar but if he gets it good luck to him.
  13. Katman
    Katman
    This social group is a veritable hive of activity - not!

Anyway, I'm restoring a 550 Katana - if anyone knows of a red and black seat or a suitable exhaust out there please let me know.
  14. Peeteey
    Peeteey
    Hi all, new to KB and just found this group. I'm a big Kat fan, the popups especially, mine especially especially.
  15. KiwiKat
    KiwiKat
    After 25 years not riding and out of bikes it's great to be back iit's great to be back into it. I've got a new Katana 750 to warm up with and like the old bikes so might head down that road later. I love the bike for highway use but its bl*#@#$y heavy around town and back tyre is crap. It'd be nice to hav aKatana Rally - old and new.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast