the burg resistance is futile.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Pogo2
    Pogo2
    Go on ya Insane for getting the ball rolling.

All Burger owners need to join........... get cracking
  2. timorang
    timorang
    I don't even have a photo of my lovely. She isn't looking her best right now anyway, so maybe when she is feeling better.
  3. insane1
    insane1
    everyone who has a good pic of there scoot post up.
  4. Pogo2
    Pogo2
    Hope everyone had a good run with JohnD's extended run today. Weather would have been ideal
  5. insane1
    insane1
    it was ideal except for john d"s tire having major problems.
  6. oldrider
    oldrider
    I have invited myself to join you even though I don't own a Burger but the thought lingers in the subconscious at least.

I will not be pissed with you if you show me the door, I have been shown many doors in my short life! John.
  7. Pogo2
    Pogo2
    G'day John
    The only door we will show you will have a "welcome mat" beneath it. All you need to do is to keep nuturing the idea - then we can extend "full membership" to you once you have a magnificent ride.
  8. timorang
    timorang
    Thought someone may be interested to know that I have just replaced the OEM screen on my K7 400 with the Givi std replacement ($220). I did this out of frustration with a large fully faired scoot that had a screen that diverted the air onto my helmet (ie noisier than riding my naked bike) and that flapped around a lot when motoring. To design such a bike with such a poor screen is bizare. Anyway my impressions of the replacement: it is big (I did not go for the XL version), I look through it and not over it, the wind noise has gone as the air goes over the top, can hear the bike (an exhaust next maybe - any suggestions), good weather protection including hands. I expect top speed will be pegged back a little. Overall this is a good accessory and bang for bucks. Recommended.
  9. DougB
    DougB
    I would like to have a short ride on your Burger to see what the difference is. I have a Laminor lip on my 400. I got it before I had run it in so I dont know if it is good or not at speed. I have always looked over the screen on my other bikes. Alot of burger riders like the clearview screen but it is not made for the K7 yet.
  10. timorang
    timorang
    Update on the Givi screen. Did about 250kms over the weekend. Looking through it day, night and rain was not a problem. It will be important to keep it scratch free. Rode back from Port Waikato to Auckland this morning in heavy fog for much of the way. Looking through the screen was often not practical due to the fog misting the screen. Helmet visor stayed clear however and I had to sit up very straight to look over the top of the screen (I am 5'11"). Hands and the rest of me did not get as cold compared to what it would have been like with OEM screen. On balance it is an improvement over the standard item.
  11. insane1
    insane1
    well it looks like i get to play on a gilera gp800 on sat,just for fun mind you but you never know what could happen.i could really be tempted .
  12. carver
    carver
    you guys should race the mormon few...il film it!
  13. insane1
    insane1
    casper might be a write off guys got rear ended this morning at 2-30 am
  14. DougB
    DougB
    Sad news, I trust you are not hurt. Doug
  15. insane1
    insane1
    having a fullish fuel load on top of you hurts a bit .it may get written off dont know yet.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast