Share your music collection

1. Fatt Max
    I picked up a rare Muddy Waters collection the other week and blasted it out all day today. The man could really play and had an emphatic style. Anyone else got some rare recordings out there?
  2. cmoore
    cmoore
    Most of mine come from blues collections.best of the blues vol 1 and 2.....or my roy buchanon collection....gary moore...stevie ray.........i do really like some of the older stuff on the best of.....when i saw buddy guy in concert..he was fantastic......as are the recliner rockers...(NZ Locals in auck)..who i have seen a number of times around auckland...thats my kinda stuff.
  3. Fatt Max
    Recliner Rockers, do they play in town much?
  4. cmoore
    cmoore
    they play the bog....the guitarist is fantatstic...SRV...down pat!!...and i have seen thyem at the blues and jazz feast a few times

SRV tribute at the kings arms tomorrow night,,,,,,,,
  5. Fatt Max
    Knackers, cant make that....but will keep the minces peeled.
  6. cmoore
    cmoore
    fuck my spelling was crap last night or what......RR do a great blues gig...out into the crowd..etc..similar to buddy Guy...( stood next to Buddy at the St James as he did his crowd thing..FANTASTIC!!) some of it is a bit hillbilly....but you get that....robert cray was at the same buddy guy night and he was really good to...
  7. Fatt Max
    Sounds great. Love BG and Robert Cray. Saw him in a tint club in London about 20 years ago and boy he could play. I'm trying to track down some Robert Johnson stuff as well, might be a trip to Real Groovy at the weekend...fuck the internet, much more fun searching through record stores, eh
  8. cmoore
    cmoore
    man you missed an awesome night on Wednesday...that guy plays SRV superbly...make sure you check them out
  9. Fatt Max
    Yep, will do mate, sounds great
  10. cmoore
    cmoore
    the guy is called Tony Painting and the power band......check them out........
  11. Fatt Max
    Had to cage it out to Kaiaua today on a work thing, shame really cos it was a great day for a ride. Anywaym had Muddy full blast in the car, really mellow.....